Jun 3, 2008

Biskut Arab

Normally, I make this Biskut Arab during Hari Raya...mostly for myself and to all people around me, esp.to my families, my relatives and my neighbours too... eventhough I don't give so much but I used to give at least, 2-3 different cookies at a time... like Almond London, Mazola & Tart cookies... about the taste? haha... try it yourself-lah then you will know either it's nice, delicious or vice versa..

And this time, I made this Biskut Arab for my neighbour who ordered 1 week ago... She did not even specify the time to deliver this cookies to her, but what she said was, 'please do it for me when you're free'.... really!?... no-lah, definitely I will make as fast as possible and deliver to you fresh! for sure!!... I think she is now 'mengidam kot'..!! Hope she likes it very much and enjoy this sweet cookiess... Thanks for the order...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...